Taste of Classics 8:30PM
1st February 2017
TASTE OF CLASSICS
An hour of beautiful music in bite size pieces for all music lovers, particularly first-time concert goers.
Includes well loved classics such as:
- Beethoven: Egmont Overture
- Schubert: Rosamunde - Entr'acte
- Mozart : Symphony no. 40 - 1st movement
- Elgar: Chanson de Matin
- Holst: St. Paul's suite - Gigue
- Strauss: Voice of Spring Waltzes
- Mendelssohn: Scottish Symphony - Finale
And we may still have room for a surprise up our sleeves.
The ticket price includes a programme and a complimentary glass of wine or soft drink which you can take into the theatre.
Tickets £10, £7 for Students and Season Ticket holders